People tend to postpone cleaning their furniture until it becomes visibly dirty or stained.
The fact is that our sofas, armchair, mattresses, etc. are often dirty and hazardous to health and need to be cleaned. Something customers only think about when they see dirty water after cleaning.
A few facts to know!
• Dust mites and allergens.
- Dust mites like to nest in the soft fibers of the upholstery.
- Mites shed their skin and leave faeces that can be inhaled, thereby causing allergies, asthma.
- To protect yourself from dust mites the upholstery should be professionally cleaned at least once every six months, especially if you have children or a pet.
• Fat and oil.
- When we touch the upholstery of furniture, grease from the skin or food stains are absorbed into the fibers of the furniture, this creates a "magnet" for the accumulation of germs and dirt.
• Viruses and bacteria.
- Germs are easily transferred from our body and clothing and adhere to upholstery fabrics.
Regular upholstery cleaning aims to remove dust, allergens, stains and bacteria, making the upholstery cleaner and safer to relax in.